welcome

Welcome to GloWoman®

Connect and Share Resources and Inspiration.

Be EmPowered and Inspired to Get Your Glow On™.

GlowQuote


GlowQuote:

"When We Get our Glow ON, we CAN Light UP our world!" ~ Bets


Lighten Up, Laugh Often and Get Your Glow On! ☺


Yup, that's me! Caught mid-guffaw! :))

We all love to laugh and there are very few times and places when laughter is inappropriate.
Our laughter uplifts us and those around us - so what could be inappropriate about that? ☺
Admittedly, there are some situations where laughter would be frowned upon, (yes, I’ve been there!) and one does need to keep a straight face (not always that easy!) – but you can still chuckle inside!

I laugh a lot! I giggle, I chortle, I chuckle, I cackle, I splutter, I screech and I snort with laughter whenever the mood takes me - which is often!
I’ve always thought I was lucky to find many situations highly amusing – and of course it helps to have a sense of the absurd.

Throughout my school years I would constantly be in trouble with my teachers for the punishable offence of laughter!
I loved to share laughter and giggles with my friends and still do.
In fact, I love to share laughter and giggles with everyone I meet, in whatever situation I’m in.
It’s a JOYful way to live and it adds a sense of fun
and good cheer to what could otherwise be mundane and boring, or downright bleak.
One of my personal mantras has always been “Vot’s not to laugh?”!
There is always a funny side!
“What’s the one prescription I am always happy to dispense? Take two belly laughs and call me in the morning. Safer than any big pharma pill-of-the-moment and free of harmful side effects, laughter is one of the easiest things you can do to promote healing and well being. In fact, in my 20 years of medical experience, I’ve found that patients who have a sense of humor and laugh a lot, tend to heal better and faster than those who don’t. Therefore I say, if health and wellness is your goal, skip irony, bypass sarcasm and make the conscious choice to add more joyous laughter into to your day.” ~ Dr Frank Lipman (click to read full article here)
The health benefits of laughter are widely documented, and it’s also good for your brain! You can read more about A Brain on Laughter’ by Dr Ellen Weber, here.

Laughter stimulates our creativity and inspiration.
Try laughing your way to your next brilliant idea.


Laughing with Life doesn’t mean that you’re not taking it seriously.
It means you’re enJOYing yourself and having fun along the way.
And you’re sending Good Energy out into the world.
So why be glum?!
Lighten up and laugh often and you’ll Rock your Health and Happiness and Get Your Glow On!

 
With Love,


2 comments:

  1. I laugh easily... My family call me "easy smile" ;-) I think you're so right! BIG HUG+BIG ♥+BIG SMILE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You AmaSilys! Laughter keeps us young at heart :))
    Hugs, Love and Smiles to you too!Xox

    ReplyDelete