welcome

Welcome to GloWoman®

Connect and Share Resources and Inspiration.

Be EmPowered and Inspired to Get Your Glow On™.

GlowQuote


GlowQuote:

"When We Get our Glow ON, we CAN Light UP our world!" ~ Bets


45 Days to Go: I'm Turning 50! 50 GlowTips I’m sharing to Spread the Glow!

45 Days to go until I turn 50!
So I’ve decided to share 50 GlowTips to Get Your Glow ON – one per day, in no particular order of importance and just as they come to me…
     
And here’s GlowTip 6Decide what you want, remind yourself of what’s really important (to you!), focus your attention on it and forget about the rest!


One of the quickest ways to Downerville is when we become overwhelmed by the outside noise!
Considering all the awful stuff that we see on the news and what most people are talking about, as well as the fact that other people want to influence us with their own agenda — that can happen very easily.

But the great thing is – we each have our own agenda and our own mind – and we can think for ourselves!

The problem is often that we’re not aware of that – or we forget about it. 

You can’t focus on two things at once. So when you find yourself in overwhelm, it’s helpful to focus on what you want. Not in a powerless, “oh if only that were true” way. But in a powerful determined way!

I have often been called lucky, because things ‘work out for me’ – and I agree that I am (as I believe we all are – but we’ll cover that in another note). But a lot of my luck has been as a result of my extreme determination.

I decide what’s important to me; I decide what I want and I GO FOR IT! Regardless of what anyone else has to say.

Because if you want peace on earth, or abundance, or good health, or whatever it is that your heart desires – you’ve got to realise that it starts with you!

You may not be in charge of the Universe, but you are certainly in charge of yourself, your thoughts and your actions.
And when you consciously focus those on what you want, you will be thrilled to discover that Life works out for you, too.

So focus on the best, let go of the rest, act with powerful determination and Get Your Glow ON!

With Love, 









No comments:

Post a Comment