welcome

Welcome to GloWoman®

Connect and Share Resources and Inspiration.

Be EmPowered and Inspired to Get Your Glow On™.

GlowQuote


GlowQuote:

"When We Get our Glow ON, we CAN Light UP our world!" ~ Bets


48 Days to Go: I'm Turning 50! 50 GlowTips I’m sharing to Spread the Glow!


48 days to go till I turn 50! 
So I’ve decided to share 50 GlowTips to Get Your Glow ON – one per day, in no particular order of importance and just as they come to me…

And here’s GlowTip 3:
 
3) There’s always a funny side!

Whatever the circumstances. And thanks to my sense of the ridiculous, I’m always able to see it. Even during the darkest times.

It got me into a lot of trouble when I was younger. But in fact, I think it’s my sense of humour that’s saved me – and often pulls others out of their stress too, even for a few moments.
 
People who know me know that I laugh a lot. I can’t help myself. I find Life very amusing!




There are very few times and places when laughter is inappropriate.
(Personally, I believe it’s always appropriate! Life is so boring without it!)
Our laughter uplifts us and those around us - so what could be inappropriate about that?  

Admittedly, there are some situations where laughter would be frowned upon, (yes, I’ve been there!) and one does need to keep a straight face (not always that easy!) – but you can still chuckle inside!

Laughing with Life doesn’t mean that you’re not taking it seriously. It means you’re finding Joy in the moment and having fun along the way. AND you’re sending Good Energy out into the world.
It’s contagious – who doesn’t love to laugh?

Laughter is good for us! The physiological benefits of laughter are widely documented. It diffuses stress and tension and stimulates our inspiration and creativity.

So, vot’s not to laugh?!

When we lighten UP and laugh often, we rock our health and happiness and Spread the Glow!

With Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment