welcome

Welcome to GloWoman®

Connect and Share Resources and Inspiration.

Be EmPowered and Inspired to Get Your Glow On™.

GlowQuote


GlowQuote:

"When We Get our Glow ON, we CAN Light UP our world!" ~ Bets


Affirmations for Common Excuses, from Dr Wayne Dyer.

I’m a big fan of Dr Wayne Dyer. “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.”  Isn't that great to know? :)

In his book, Excuses Begone! How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits, he gives us these positive Affirmations for the 18 Most Commonly Used Excuses we use to prevent ourselves from following our bliss:

1. It will be difficult: I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.

2. It’s going to be risky: Being myself involves no risks. It is my ultimate truth, and I live it fearlessly.

3. It will take a long time: I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my destiny.

4. There will be family drama: I would rather be loathed for who I am than loved for who I am not.

5. I don’t deserve it: I am a Divine creation, a piece of God. Therefore, I cannot be undeserving.

6. It’s not my nature: My essential nature is perfect and faultless. It is to this nature that I return.

7. I can’t afford it: I am connected to an unlimited source of abundance.

8. No one will help me: The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up on time.

9. It has never happened before: I am willing to attract all that I desire, beginning here and now.

10. I’m not strong enough: I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my Source of being.

11. I’m not smart enough: I am a creation of the Divine mind; all is perfect, and I am a genius in my own right.

12. I’m too old (or not old enough): I am an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.

13. The rules won’t let me: I live my life according to Divine rules.

14. It’s too big: I think only about what I can do now. By thinking small, I accomplish great things.

15. I don’t have the energy: I feel passionately about my life, and this passion fills me with excitement and energy.

16. It’s my personal family history: I live in the present moment by being grateful for all of my life experiences as a child.

17. I’m too busy: As I unclutter my life, I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.

18. I’m too scared: I can accomplish anything I put my mind to, because I know that I am never alone.

"Tune into" your Abundance by consciously affirming the positive, and Get Your Glow On :)

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment