welcome

Welcome to GloWoman®

Connect and Share Resources and Inspiration.

Be EmPowered and Inspired to Get Your Glow On™.

GlowQuote


GlowQuote:

"When We Get our Glow ON, we CAN Light UP our world!" ~ Bets


Products We Love: Yunnan Baiyao - Rapid Pain Relief and Healing Spray

Yunnan Baiyao spray is a must-have for your first-aid kit.
I can honestly tell you from my own (accident-prone) experience, that this is an amazingly effective healing remedy.

A traditional Chinese medicine made from herbs and natural products, Yunnan Baiyao is now available in aerosol form and is incredibly effective for rapid pain relief and wound healing
.
Use the red can for painful joints, muscular pain, inflammation, arthritis, sprains, strains and bruising.
I used this after falling and hurting my knee really badly. It swelled up like a cricket ball.
After using the spray I could actually see the swelling going down during the day. By the end of the day, the swelling was down to golf-ball size and it healed in a couple of day.
I’ve also used it when I sprained my thumb and the pain relief was fantastic.

The cream can is a maintenance spray and can be used on open wounds to stop bleeding.
The wound healing properties are amazing and wounds heal much faster than they would normally.
It’s also great for stings, cuts, grazes, insect bites, pimples, boils and nappy rash.

Read more on the product benefits here.

Yunnan Baiyao is available in South Africa in pharmacies and health retailers.
If you live outside South Africa and would like to try the product, please email me.
See more on their website www.yunnanbaiyao.co.za

FREE GIVEAWAYS! 
(This promotion is now over)

I have 3 packs of Yunnan Baiyao Spray to Give Away :)
Send me an email with the subject line: Yunnan Baiyao
Include your name and postal address.

5 comments:

  1. Used it on all my kids sports injuries and its a winner!
    Perfect for geriatric tennis injuries too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom uses it for her arthritis in her hands - i always pack some to take overseas for her

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is brilliant, I carry it in my handbag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't live without this stuff, I swear. Old horse riding injuries, dodgy knees, bites from things that live on dogs and cats, scratches, mozzie bites...works on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came to the rescue again after I burned myself on the stove - sprayed the Red Can for immediate pain relief :) and NO blistering :) Brilliant brilliant brilliant stuff - SUPER HEALING :)

    ReplyDelete