welcome

Welcome to GloWoman®

Connect and Share Resources and Inspiration.

Be EmPowered and Inspired to Get Your Glow On™.

GlowQuote


GlowQuote:

"When We Get our Glow ON, we CAN Light UP our world!" ~ Bets


'Begin it now!'

I’ve been mulling over the idea for GloWoman for 3 years now.
I’d come up with the name and the vision of what I wanted it to be.
But I had no idea how, or where to start.
I kept re-visiting the idea; imagining it up and running, and wondering how I could turn it into reality.
And finally I realised (with a little prodding from Goethe, via Brian Johnson's Philosopher's Notes), that I just had to START :)
"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!"~ - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 
So I’m starting with a little blog, that I’ve put together myself.  I’ve envisioned an interactive community website, but this is indeed, a start :)

The next step will be to get the Directories up. I’ll be creating directories of the listings that you’ll be posting or emailing to me, so that we’ll have a great selection of resources to encourage you to Get Your Glow On™.

Tell us who you are, what you LOVE to do, or what you’re looking for.

Recommend People, Products or Places you love.
Please start posting in the Comment section, or email me directly, Bets@GloWoman.org  and I’ll add your details to the Directory.

I'll be posting resources and titbits to inspire you to Get Your Glow On, and look forward to hearing from you. 


With love,

2 comments:

  1. Glowing Bets
    May this site grow and grow into far more than you ever imagined! Much love Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)Thank you Lee-lee! Thanks for being such an inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete