welcome

Welcome to GloWoman®

Connect and Share Resources and Inspiration.

Be EmPowered and Inspired to Get Your Glow On™.

GlowQuote


GlowQuote:

"When We Get our Glow ON, we CAN Light UP our world!" ~ Bets


Products We Love: Scholl Gel Sore Spots

It doesn’t matter if they’re expensive Italians or Chinese cheapies; some shoes just eat your feet.
You don’t usually discover this while you’re trying them on in the shop.
It’s only once you’ve actually worn them for a while, or had to walk more than three steps in them, that they begin their torture.

I found these fabulous little beauties in London. Scholl Party Feet Gel Sore Spots.
They work a treat and are re-useable. No more blisters for me :)
I’m delighted that I can now actually walk in my favourite pair of patent purple kitten heels and they’re comfortable!

You can order them from Amazon UK here

No comments:

Post a Comment