welcome

Welcome to GloWoman®

Connect and Share Resources and Inspiration.

Be EmPowered and Inspired to Get Your Glow On™.

GlowQuote


GlowQuote:

"When We Get our Glow ON, we CAN Light UP our world!" ~ Bets


People Directory and Inspiration Resources pages

I'm not able to post the Directory Listings on the People and Inspiration pages, so I'll label the entries and you'll be able to click on the labels and call them up.
I hope to get the main website up and running soon, with all the info I'll be collecting from the blog.
The website will have better functionality, but as I've said before, this is only the beginning of the project :)

“If the first plan which you adopt does not work successfully, replace it with a new plan; if this new plan fails to work, replace it in turn with still another, and so on, until you find a plan which does work. Right here is the point at which the majority of men meet with failure, because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.” ~ Napoleon Hill


In the meantime, please post your info in the comments section or email me and I'll post them on the blog.
You can also post on the Facebook Fanpage

No comments:

Post a Comment